Welcome to Island Spirit 2012! Join us on July 7th, 2012 for an Island Experience beyond your wildest dreams. There’s going to be entertainment, fun and games, geocaching trails, local history & culture of the Cowichan Valley – all planned for your enjoyment!
The day is shaping up like this…
- 10:00am gates open for Island Spirit 2012 at the Cowichan Exhibition Grounds
A day full of activities, challenges, geo-vendors, sessions, lackeys and reviewers – schedule to come.
- 5:00pm the event formally ends
- 6:00pm Dinner is served – reserved only for those that have pre-purchased a meal with their registration.
- 7:00pm Chris Yuill Comedy Magic show – open to everyone
- 9:00pm Island Spirit Geocoin Event – open to everyone please log a “will attend” here
Pre-registration is now closed, however you are still welcome to join us on the 7th of July!
You might be interested to know… people are talking and you can join in on our forums! There’s also a blog on the go with stories and information. If you’re wondering about options for getting here, look at this post about the various routes to the island.
Finally – don’t forget to log your “Will Attend” on geocaching.com. You can follow this link right to our event page!
We have a pretty amazing team of volunteers, but we can always use a couple more… are you a local geocacher who would like to help out? Please let us know.
Hosted on islandnet.com